‘Tis the season and while thoughts of sugar plums may be dancing in your head, so too are plans for the holiday feast. We can’t think of a better place to prepare it than 11902 Ballshire Pine. The stunning kitchen in this four-bedroom home has it all. Black Silestone countertops provide plenty of space to prep and complement the unique black-and-white tile backsplash. The island also provides plenty of counter seating so guests can watch the chef assemble the meal. Stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and a butler’s pantry complete the outstanding features. Oh, and it’s available in time for Christmas.
- Beautiful stucco, stone and brick elevation boasts plenty of curb appeal
- Wood-look tile floors make for easy clean up
- Tray ceilings in breakfast nook and game room
- Home office
- Formal dining room for holiday dinners
- Soaring two-story family room anchored by corner fireplace and highlighted by a wall of windows.
- Master suite features bay windows and seating area
- Master bath features dual vanities, black Silestone countertops, garden tub, mud set shower and walk-in closet
- Covered patio and expansive back yard
- Two-car garage
This gorgeous 3,159-square-foot home is priced from the $370,000s.
Give the Family the Gift of Balmoral
Give your family more than they’ve ever dreamed of when you purchase a new home in Balmoral. Home of Texas’ first crystal-clear lagoon, Balmoral is a year-round tropical vacation you can experience every day. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Our gorgeous Amenity Village boasts activities the entire family will enjoy including an infinity pool, splash pad, fitness center, playground and hammock row. It’s the gift that keeps on giving; come see us today.