As our gorgeous crystal lagoon amenity nears completion, Westin Homes would like to introduce you to something equally stunning — the master bath at 12122 Allington Cove Lane.
Don’t get us wrong, the rest of the home is gorgeous too, but we are in love with this bath! The jetted tub is perfect for soothing aching muscles. Built for two, the bath also features a walk-in shower with a marble shower seat. Dual vanities make the morning routine a snap. Stone countertops, picture-frame mirrors and custom tile surrounds add an elegant touch. Another thing we love is that there is a closet for him and one for her so both of you can stay organized.
- Upgraded stone-and-brick elevation
- Dramatic two-story foyer and sweeping staircase
- Elegant tile floors and plush carpeting throughout home
- Sophisticated architectural features including 8-foot arched doorways, art niches, a triple-tiered rotunda and coffered ceilings
- Formal living room tucked behind French doors can flex into a study or playroom
- Beautiful formal dining room
- Signature floor-to-ceiling bay windows in family room accents fireplace and cathedral ceiling
- Dream kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, oversized cabinets, island with counter seating, walk-in pantry and custom backsplash
- Casual dining area opens to covered patio
- Guest suite with full bath
- Master bedroom highlighted by coffered ceiling, bay window and seating area
- Game and media rooms meet your entertainment needs
- Three-car garage
This extraordinary 3,533-square-foot home is priced from the $420s. Come see it before it is gone.
Why Vacation When You Can Staycation?
Why go on vacation when you can enjoy a staycation all year round at Balmoral? Spend all weekend enjoying white sand beaches, paddle boarding or just splashing around. When you are done, take a nap on one of our hammocks or a dip in the infinity pool. It’s fun for all, and it’s all yours when you make the move to Balmoral.