Kitchens are the heart of the home but the master suite is your own private oasis — or at least it can be when you purchase 12034 Allington Cove Lanein Balmoral from Westin Homes. Crowned by a spectacular coffered ceiling, the master bedroom is spacious with a seating area that allows you to set up comfy chairs by the bay windows. The stunning master bath is anchored by a deep soaking tub. There’s also a shower with a marble seat, a private make-up vanity as well as his-and-her vanities. The walk-in closet is amazing. And did we mention it comes with upgraded counters and cabinets? We’re in love. You will be, too!
- Impressive brick-and-stone elevation with double mahogany front doors
- Two-story foyer, stunning spiral staircase and triple-tiered rotunda
- Large tile floors throughout common areas are easy to clean
- Study with tall French doors and coffered ceiling is a gorgeous work space
- Elegant formal dining room capped with intricate coffered ceiling
- Island kitchen features granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, a butler’s pantry with built-in wine rack, oversized cabinets and walk-in pantry
- Soaring two-story family room enhanced by a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling bay windows
- Upstairs guest suite
- Game and media rooms with coffered ceilings
- Covered patio
- Two-car garage
This breathtaking 3,625-square-foot home is priced from the $420s.
Your Slice of Paradise
Your summer stay-cation starts with a move to Balmoral. Imagine spending every day walking along our sandy beaches or splashing in our crystal clear lagoon. You can laze all day on hammock row or meet up with friends in the clubhouse. It’s a slice of paradise and it can be yours today.